Let me first day that Michigan is really beautiful in the fall. The colors are so gorgeous and it was nice to look out of the window each morning and see all of the colors reflecting off of the water. Now, before you get too excited I am not looking at Lake Michigan out of my window, I am looking at a rather small man-made pond, but it is pleasing to the eye nonetheless. I also saw the most gorgeous sunrise this morning. There was the sun, fog, fall foliage, gorgeousness! I just loved it.
I have made so many new friends. People much like myself. People wanting to learn and grow as individuals and as photographers. It has been great to find that I am not the only one terrified, insecure and nervous, all the while being thrilled, excited, and anxious to get up and running, but lost as to how to do it all.
Well, my eyes are very heavy so I guess I will close them for now. I'll blog more later and add some pictures as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment