This is a friendly place, a happy place. A place to share stories and events of all that goes on in the daily lives of the Haisler family. Hope you enjoy, we certainly do!
10.10.2009
Totally AWESOME Day
I am too tired to tell you much about my day of AWESOMENESS, but I did want to post just a few sample shots that I was able to sneak in.
I often ask myself that question, but the general answer is this. I am a wife and a mother and very blessed in each of these areas. I am also an aspiring photographer. I absolutely love to cook and I am growing increasingly more addicted to blogging. I love to share stories about my family and all that is going on in our lives. Some days are more interesting than others, but we have a good time anyway.
2 comments:
Those look great! I hope you have another awesome day and learn lots. See you soon!
I miss you Amy...and LOVE this pic! I can't wait to see all that you've learned and hear all about your trip! I hope you were moved to another room!
Post a Comment