I have been asking Jack for weeks what he wanted to be for Halloween. We have gone through many different options, a monster, dinosaur, magician (sort of), and now we have landed on fireman. He was a fireman last year so when he told me that he wanted to be this again I explained that he could be something else if he wanted, but he responded by saying, "mommy, I have a perfectly good costume and we don't just want to give it away and waste it. It isn't good to be wasteful."
We talk a lot about trying to conserve energy (he wants to help save the polar bears), turning off the water when we brush our teeth, recycling, not wasting food, etc. So it wasn't all that shocking that he didn't want to waste, but it was funny how he explained his reasoning.
Grandma Coufal would be proud!
Love ya -
Amy
PS - these are pumpkin patch pictures. The little lady REFUSED to look at me.

1 comment:
What beautiful children you have.
Post a Comment