8.12.2009

2 Minutes!

Honestly, two minutes and these two are already yelling! I'm not kidding! She was awake in her room, peacefully playing with something, her brother busts in the room, she yells from excitement (she loves her big brother), he yells louder and then it becomes a game to them. Back and forth, each time the volume increasing. However, it is like nails on a chalkboard to me and it gets louder, and louder and louder. Please......why is yelling fun?

Maybe today is going to be play-by-play day.

Am I complaining, yes and no. I wouldn't trade my place for anything and that is the honest to goodness truth, but couldn't this place just be a little quieter? Seriously, these are the loudest two people ever. I now know why Coach Calloway always got on to me in history class. He always (almost every day) said I was too loud. He didn't say this to anyone else so I always thought he was picking on me. I also thought he was a moron, but maybe he was on to something :)

Love ya -

Amy

No comments: