Well all my avid readers, today I am better. Although, I didn't sleep at all. I slept for about 2 1/2 hrs and then it was time to flip flop around. During this time I did have a few more fond memories pop into my head and for the life of me I cannot figure out why I did not tell you about this yesterday. Remember I told that Rich was a fabulous artist? Well, what I failed to mention is that I was the only girl in town that had a hand painted mural in her room. That might be a stretch considering the fact that I did not go to every girls room and check it out, but you get the idea. My room had a rainbow painted across and entire wall. Seriously, it was the most wonderful room. I will leave the rest of my memories alone for now as I know that I have made most of you sad, or at least sad for me. But don't be sad. I am fine, honestly. Yesterday was an odd one. I don't cry much, so maybe I just need to flush out my tear ducts or something :)
Moving on......today is Jack day! Yeah! How excited am I you ask? Totally excited. Like a little girl at Christmas time. You see I am probably no different from most parents, in that I love my children more than anything (obviously), but I crave a few minutes to myself now and again and when I get that and they are gone I don't know what to do with myself. So seriously, that kid needs to come home.
Here he is doing his impression of a lunch lady :)
Love ya -
Amy

You want gravy on those potatoes?
What? Am I not supposed to be up here? (i know this one is blurry, but wanted you to see where you can always find her)
Anyone in there?
1 comment:
He reminds me of Nenka, she was a lunch room lady.
Post a Comment