8.11.2009

Dumpster Man

Yesterday morning we are headed off to school when Jack sees a garbage truck. Most of you know, he loves trucks. All kinds of big trucks. Usually construction trucks are the favorite, but this morning he was thrilled to see this big garbage truck driving down the road. Of course, he begins to ask all kinds of questions about garbage, how they collect it, where it goes, etc. We talk for a few minutes about the ins and outs of garbage collection and he says, "maybe I can be a garbage man when I grow up and at the end of the day I will come home and have dinner just like Daddy." I kind of chuckled and said "of course." Inside I am thinking "HECK NO." I mean, no disrespect to the garbage collectors of the world. Someone needs to do that job and I certainly appreciate them doing it, honestly. However, I don't want my son to grow up and be a garbage collector. For heavens sakes!

I know that everyone really comes here to see pictures of the kids, but at least I shared a story today instead of rambling on about nothing. Maybe I should have been part of the Seinfeld cast.....gosh I wish! Anyway, pictures coming shortly :)

Love ya -

Amy

No comments: