8.12.2009

Just a couple of melons

Now, isn't that a funny title? Seriously, it made me chuckle a little. Isn't it great when you find humor in the little things. Anyway, why I am writing about melons you might be asking? Well, when Mark gets home today he will find Julia, a honeydew melon and a watermelon. You see Jack has just eaten 1/2 of a honeydew melon (he came back 3x for more.....AWESOME) and I just ate at least 1/3 of a watermelon. Now I refuse to tell you how large the melon started out as because it would show how gluttonous I was (big word for a girl from Mesquite). So you see, we are going to turn into a couple of melons. Again with the laughter. I have been around Mark for a long time. Gotta love it!

My gosh, he just came back for 4ths!

Remember, it is play-by-play day, but if I gave you all of the true play-by-plays you would be bored, or more bored than you are by my melon story :)

We will talk more later.

Love ya -

Amy

PS - honest to goodness this is what was on my screen when I finished this post. I feel like someone is watching me.

No comments: