Anyway, so he wants a monster party and the reason I am telling you about this is August is because I found the CUTEST thing for his party today. Of course it requires that I sew it, which is one of my new obsessions. See, this is what I do. I am going to sew until I can't stand it anymore and then I will probably never sew again. Maybe not, who knows. So far it has been fun. Ok, back on track. I found the cutest little monsters that I will use either as decorations, party favors (who came up with the idea that kids that come to the party also need a gift? Seriously!), something to play with at the party. Last years construction site (thanks Popsie) was a big hit with the kids.
Ok, so click here
Back to whatever it is that I was doing before I decided to inform you about monsters. It is interesting that he wants a monster party, when he appears scared of monsters at nighttime. Although, I think he does that on purpose because he is sooooo like his dad and just hates to go to sleep. I have never seen anything like it. When I lay my head down (thank you Lord) I am asleep in about 2 minutes. Really, 2 minutes at the most. I am so glad I am not a flip flopper. Now Popsie on the other hand.....sheeez, I have never know someone who can flop around, adjust the sheets and fluff their pillows so much. This is why falling asleep quickly is beneficial :)
No comments:
Post a Comment