I just went to the dentist a few days ago for a routine cleaning and to address a crazy issue I am having with a tooth, which he has fixed for me it seems. Thank goodness because I could not eat on the left side of my mouth. Anyway, when I was there I talked about teeth whitening because, well my teeth have yellowed. I know it. My gosh every picture that I print or edit of myself included teeth whitening. I have been drinking coffee since birth I think and well, peoples teeth turn yellow. Anyway, so I really want to have that done, but I have some bonding on one of my front teeth which would have to be removed and since I hate going to the dentist and am fearful of needles I don't do. Why am I talking about yellow teeth? Such an odd subject I know. Well the reason is, I am sitting here this morning having a lovely visit with my favorite little man and he looks at me and says "I can see some little yellow teeth in your mouth." He didn't say "I see teeth", he said "I see YELLOW teeth." Good grief!
Guess I'll have to suck it up and call Dr. Spillman about that teeth whitening after all. Does that mean that I have to give up coffee? YIKES!
Love ya -
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment